Sabtu, 15 Januari 2011

IF I WAS A PETERPAN

stop it now, please!
I'm sorry mom , I'm sorry dad if your daughter always complain about her lesson.
I wanna tell you if I'm not a tallented girl like you all imagine before.
I'm TIARA and I just live in my way.
It's so hard when I look deep in front , whatI wanna be in the future(?)
I'm tired to hear you ask me about it.
Now, just let me live in my way.
I'm sure I would like to think about it later, I promise,
If I have already find the answer I would tell you soon.

what I feel? desperate ?(oh, no please.)
But i gonna think some freaking act.
I deam about -> IF I WAS A PETERPAN
it will be so fun , interesting, awesome, unpredictable and .......................
You know what peterpan lived on neverland. It was a world that full of happyness. I hope I could be there!
Peterpan never thought about his future, cause he just spend his day by playing, playing, and playing. He would be a kid ever after. No one can stop him except wicked pirate who had one hand. Peterpan always lived his live by his own way, and if I was him, I don't need to think about my future too, I will always having fun with my friend ,without thinking about being older and older. I don't need to go to school, cause I could learn everything at neverland. There was no teacher who would be punished me if I didn't make my homework. NO SADNESS anymore!!
I would have a fairy ,she would always be with me, and make me happy all day.
yes, it's fun. I know it.

But unfortunately, it's just a drean. yup A DREAM of FOOLISH GIRL.
I realize about it, so why do I always dream about it?being a peterpan. ah, radicolous.

2 komentar: